Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What POSTERS did you have on your bedroom wall as a kid ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I had Maria Whittaker in a skimpy snakeskin leotard. A Ferrari 308. And I had Wendy James in a BRA.

I also had one wall completely full of Spectrum computer game posters I'd cut from Crash magazine (#geek). So what posters did YOU adorn your adolescent bedroom walls with ?

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Good thread.

A black and white pic of MEG RYAN, sat on a floor.

image.jpeg

Big black and white Cure poster - fat Bob stood with his guitar, all in black, bar white basketball boots.

image.jpeg

Plus an Albion team photo - probably the one with Dean Saunders' COCK on display.

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Good thread.

A black and white pic of MEG RYAN, sat cross legged on a floor.

Big black and white Cure poster - fat Bob stood with his guitar, all in black, bar white basketball boots.

Plus an Albion team photo - probably the one with Dean Saunders' COCK on display.

Nice combo.

Pretty sure I had a Duran Duran poster from Jackie magazine :blush::cheery::rock::shit:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Incidentally, I don't think anyone has experienced true FEAR until they've heard a poster falling from their wall in the dead of night.

Redundant Gigolo

Jan 19, 2016
Debbie Harry. Never needed bluetack to keep that one stuck to the wall.

Jimmy Case celebrating goal against Liverpool 84 I think

Imran Khan looking imperious in the six martlets sweater.

And a smaller one of Paul Parker receiving his England cap. Travesty he played but one test against the all conquering Aussies on a wet top. Possibly the best Sussex batsman I've ever seen.

My dad always used to wonder why he never made big hundreds for Sussex.

It's true. Look at his stats and I think just a handful of times he went past 120 although he scored loads of tons.

Oh the 80's. Nostalgia.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
At various times I can recall:

Sharon Stone
England football
Brighton & Hove Albion
U2
A map of Great Britain
Cindy Crawford
Roger Moore
Kylie Minogue
Viv Richards
Loads of things out of 'Shoot' or 'Match' magazines
Simple Minds
The girl out of '2 Unlimited'

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Excellent thread. I had one wall painted black with big white DM either side of a huge red Violator rose. Large A0 poster of New Order's Substance Green Leaf on a blue background. As well as huge poster of Sherilyn Fenn (this one - Sherilyn-Fenn.jpg-4107.jpg )

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Farah Fawcett Majors.
Aka 5 knuckle shuffle dart board.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Incidentally, I don't think anyone has experienced true FEAR until they've heard a poster falling from their wall in the dead of night.

Very true. Especially a big one. The dilemma afterwards was did you play around with the Blu-Tack then and put it back up then, or leave it until the morning?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
At various times I can recall:

Sharon Stone
England football
Brighton & Hove Albion
U2
A map of Great Britain
Cindy Crawford
Roger Moore
Kylie Minogue
Viv Richards
Loads of things out of 'Shoot' or 'Match' magazines
Simple Minds
The girl out of '2 Unlimited'

I had a map of Britain as well. And being the uber-geek that I was (and am), I used to mark a dot at every away ground I'd been to in the country. But strictly not until I'd BEEN. One of the first things I'd do when I got home was to rush upstairs and do my new dot.

I was odd.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Excellent thread. I had one wall painted black with big white DM either side of a huge red Violator rose. Large A0 poster of New Order's Substance Green Leaf on a blue background. As well as huge poster of Sherilyn Fenn (this one - View attachment 77893 )

I had that Sherilyn Fenn poster at some point too, ruddy marvelous.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London

The other fear, was the sound of a wolf spider crawling across a poster. The tiny tippy tappy feet announcing it's impending leap on to your duvet!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Very true. Especially a big one. The dilemma afterwards was did you play around with the Blu-Tack then and put it back up then, or leave it until the morning?

I wouldn't dare emerge from under the covers until it was light again. A terrifying, bewildering noise that would leave my heart pounding in my chest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here