Bjordal ?
Hambo ?

Have i missed anyone?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
To recap with 1st team/DS injuries:

Rosenior 3-4 months?
Lua Lua 6 weeks -- that's what's been stated today; in the past, KLL is usually out for longer than initially predicted
March (easing back from long-term, nine month injury; has played u-23 games)
Towell ?
Bjordal ?
Hambo ?
Pocognoli (hasn't featured in any formats yet; clearly not 'match'-fit, as he hasn't played a match for more than a season)
Uwe (easing back from long-term, nine month injury; has played League Cup game)
Goldson (easing back from two month injury; was on the bench vs Huddersfield)

Have i missed anyone?

I've added in what I know in brackets above. I suspect that we'll see Uwe, Goldson and Pocognoli start against Reading in the Cup on Tuesday, and maybe even March might make it on to the bench (which is more likely in the absence of KLL).

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Kaz seems to get injured without even trying. I wonder if he might think he dodged a bullet not going to whipping boys QPR.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
He's fit and gonna play against Reading
Hopefully we see

Maenpaa

Hunt
Hunemeier
Goldson
Pocognoli

???
Norwood
Ince
???

???

???

Plenty of attacking positions up for grabs as surely we protect Murray, Hemed, Baldock and the wingers from potential injury.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Hopefully we see

Maenpaa

Hunt
Hunemeier
Goldson
Pocognoli

???
Norwood
Ince
???

???

???

Plenty of attacking positions up for grabs as surely we protect Murray, Hemed, Baldock and the wingers from potential injury.

You can add Sidwell to that list in my view, but there will be plenty of opportunities for forward players from outside that list. Manu will probably play too.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
When are Hambo and Towell back

Chris Hughton was quoted in the Argus on August 26 talking about Towell as follows:-

He has been told he has got to rest for a period of time, then build it back up again. He's got another two weeks rest and then we hope it's fine when he comes back into training and he is able to push on from there.

As far as Hambo is concerned, I don't believe the club has made any comment at all, but he posted a "story" on instagram a week or two back showing his knee in some sort of brace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here