Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burton struggling with Injuries and Suspensions

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Guaranteed loss then .. happens every time the opposition is struggling to put out a team.

I'm going large on Burton

EDIT. Just seen that one of the suspended players has picked up five bookings - that's some achievement after just seven games

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Fine, we'll just stroll up and take three points then. No need to break sweat, lads, don't go out there and bust a gut or anything...............................................

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Guaranteed loss then .. happens every time the opposition is struggling to put out a team.

EDIT. Just seen that one of the suspended players has picked up five bookings - that's some achievement after just seven games

This sort of thing worries me also. Given that Burton have been quite tidy this season, I expect them to be a tough nut to crack on saturday.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This sort of thing worries me also. Given that Burton have been quite tidy this season, I expect them to be a tough nut to crack on saturday.

I think the piss poor performance against Brentford will still be very fresh, can't see us underestimating them.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014

Ben Turner - who Bensgrandad was desperate that we sign.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Ignore this. It's an attempt to get in our heads and make us feel like we have already won. When done Nigel, your dad would be proud!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Brighton v Huddersfield 1984.

1-0 loss.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Looking forward to ticking off another ground but not so much to the match itself. Definitely going to be difficult.

Burton have shown themselves to be a tough team early on and you've got to think with so many injures / suspensions that this is a perfect proving ground for the fringe players who'll be coming into the squad; up against pundits promotion contenders, at home.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

I think Tommy Elphick is one away from a suspension himself.

Meanwhile, it's not as bad for Burton as they might think. One of the ineligible is O'Grady, and, enthusiastic as he is, I doubt they'll be massively weaker for his absence.

Another is Kyle McFadzean, the former Crawley defender, who is- putting it nicely- a little bit sub-par at this level. Lumbering oaf of a defender. They must have a reasonable replacement for a man of his limited abilities.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here