Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nice touch

cooliobhafc

Mar 15, 2012
Brighton
Not sure where I have been, whether I have just missed it whether it is a new thing however, I woke this morning and turned on my phone and the first thing I saw was an email from NSC saying Happy Birthday

This isn't a post to get people to reply, or for self promotion, I just wanted to say thank you. [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] et al Nice Touch.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Thanks also [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] for last night's "Don't forget to put the cat out" and your usual "Drink more water", very kind.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Thanks also [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] for last night's "Don't forget to put the cat out" and your usual "Drink more water", very kind.

I am feeling distinctly left out here!

Is this an elitist group thingy?
Or is it cos I am not a STH?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Not sure where I have been, whether I have just missed it whether it is a new thing however, I woke this morning and turned on my phone and the first thing I saw was an email from NSC saying Happy Birthday

This isn't a post to get people to reply, or for self promotion, I just wanted to say thank you. [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] et al Nice Touch.

Many happy returns Coolio.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I am feeling distinctly left out here!

Is this an elitist group thingy?
Or is it cos I am not a STH?

No, NSC 1901 Barber Premium, you're either in or you're .... well, I'm sure you understand.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], any chance you could remind me about my kids, missus and other family member's birthday's in this way please? I forgot my sisters yesterday and I'm in the dog house a bit.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I thought that only came with NSC Premium subscription?

It does. It's two levels of elitism: those that pay for NSC Premium (working title: Pleb+) and those that either get it for free or get their daddy to pay the subscription for them, typically bought at the same time as the pony (working title: Members who Matter).

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Damn and blast. It's Bozza's fault I forgot to clean my teeth last night!

(N.B. Just or information, I gave them an extra good scrub this morning to make up for it!)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Great stuff. Imagine if it was actually your birthday too?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], any chance you could remind me about my kids, missus and other family member's birthday's in this way please? I forgot my sisters yesterday and I'm in the dog house a bit.

Set them all up with accounts on here, use your own email address, put the birthday about 7 days before the actual birthday.

Job done!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here