Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leo in the Champions league

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Couldn't see another thread...Leo's just come on for Leicester against Brugge...Foxes currently 3 up. Come on Leo!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Had he stayed with us he could have had 90 minutes against Huddersfield town rather than 30 poxy minutes in a Champions League fixture.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
The stadium with the cheap plastic sun bleached pink seats, you know the one.

SFC????

Also the pink seats have gone http://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport...ndergoes-20th-anniversary-face-lift-1-8057339 I dont think its too bad to say its 19 years old, still an immaculate stadium and sees 40k week in week out to watch terrible football

By the way before you go on about people leaving early you need to look a little closer to home, which I think is worse especially when winning. Seems to happen every week, not just when losing AGAIN by 3 against a team you should at least compete against

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Delighted for Leo to have the consolation of playing tonight, when he must still be reeling from the disappointment of not being allowed to come back to lovely Brighton on loan..

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Who's that man from Mary port
Who's that man 6 fans adore
Glenn Murray is his name
And he scores every now and then
And we won't mention Leo any more

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Couldn't see another thread...Leo's just come on for Leicester against Brugge...Foxes currently 3 up. Come on Leo!

Yep, good for Leo. He was a good player for us, made us a hefty profit when we sold him, what's not to like - I wish him well in the Champions' League. Gawd, there's some mealy-mouthed miseries on here tonight!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here