Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mr Skalak

Irish Gin

Oct 20, 2014
Brighton
I love Chris, but can someone please tell me what he sees in Skalak???

Yes, he scored a couple of good goals last season . But really all he does is look for the foul, or roll around pretending to be injured after being tackled! I find him really pathetic and the bloke is just plain irritating.

I really think we should look to offload him in Jan. R Van La Parra would have been a better option at a 1/3 of the price!

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I think he definitely offers something, his delivery is incredible and dead ball situations are his forte.

I think last night Chris was just trying out Knockers in the attack mid role and therefore had to have Skalak on the right. I wouldn't be surprised to see Skalak go in that roe in one match as I believe he played there at his old club.

I like him and think he offers a lot and 'something different', however I do agree that for a guy that looks like a nutter, he acts like a baby

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I was puzzled why he wasnt taking corners and free kicks and it was left to Knocky and others :shrug:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think him and Duffy are both 'struggling', relatively speaking, from a Euros hangover.

He's better than he has been this season.
I'm not sure why he's been selected over Murphy, even though much the same could be said of him as well.

D

Deleted member 2719

I love Chris, but can someone please tell me what he sees in Skalak???

Yes, he scored a couple of good goals last season . But really all he does is look for the foul, or roll around pretending to be injured after being tackled! I find him really pathetic and the bloke is just plain irritating.

I really think we should look to offload him in Jan. R Van La Parra would have been a better option at a 1/3 of the price!

He is an international, are you bonkers man.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I'll repeat my post from the Knocky up front thread.

Watch the highlights. Skalak and Bruno had a great understanding, nearly scoring a goal, when Skalak did a great backheel, for Bruno to take a shot.

D

Deleted member 2719

I'll repeat my post from the Knocky up front thread.

Watch the highlights. Skalak and Bruno had a great understanding, nearly scoring a goal, when Skalak did a great backheel, for Bruno to take a shot.

One understanding doesn't make a summer.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here