Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Celtic 7 Barcelona 0 !!

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I had the misfortune to see a couple of very obnoxious, drunk, Celtic fans at Lewes station on Saturday on my way back, who'd obviously enjoyed their big win over Rangers and who gave a new definition to the phrase 'cock-a-hoop'. I did think of them when I heard this result last night. :lolol:

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I think Celtic should stick to their tin-pot league where they feel important. In actual fact in footballing
terms they are incidental and nobody really cares.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
I think there's a small but vital error in the thread title.

Where ? On a serious note like a few on here i have seen Scottish football live and you have to say in all honesty it is poor,now that in itself is one thing but for several broadcasters,pundits let alone clubs to actually believe that Scottish football is good well someone needs a wake up call and fast.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I think Celtic should stick to their tin-pot league where they feel important. In actual fact in footballing
terms they are incidental and nobody really cares.

However, for the 3rd time in less than a week they've managed to acquire a thread on a Brighton and Hove Albion messageboard where everyone is queuing up to say how unimportant/disliked they are.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
However, for the 3rd time in less than a week they've managed to acquire a thread on a Brighton and Hove Albion messageboard where everyone is queuing up to say how unimportant/disliked they are.
To be fair to them, at least this year they've qualified to have Barca tear them a new ******** again, was it last year they had two goes at qualifying and blew them both? It does seem quite amusing, from an outside perspective, to see them act like anything more than the big fish in a tiny pond that they actually are.

Thankfully neither them nor the other lot of vile sectarian filth will ever be allowed near the English leagues.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
For fans of FLAIR, some of the Barca goals were simply magnificent last night.

Indeed.

They really are an absolute joy to watch when they're on that kind of form, although its more enjoyable when they have opposition capable of hitting them back, so to speak.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I didn't know they were playing each other, didn't know the result. The thread title was the only clue for me.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

' Queuing up' is a slight exaggeration, the threads hardly run into pages and pages.
It would appear that Celtic and some of their fans are not very popular with some Brighton fans.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
To be fair to them, at least this year they've qualified to have Barca tear them a new ******** again, was it last year they had two goes at qualifying and blew them both? It does seem quite amusing, from an outside perspective, to see them act like anything more than the big fish in a tiny pond that they actually are.

Thankfully neither them nor the other lot of vile sectarian filth will ever be allowed near the English leagues.
To be fair, this season has been a success in just qualifying. The last 3 years they have failed to do so, including the year of having 2 attempts. Lets be honest they are at a huge financial disadvantage compared to the EPL, Spain, Germany ect

essbee

Jan 5, 2005

Which means nothing. They are a despicable club and that is why I post.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek

ATFC,football let alone English football needs bigorty in any form,i suggest to you that bigorty is a live and well in SFA football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here