Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Huddersfield MATCH REPORT

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Here you go. As ever, read it if you like...

Ward was down behind it, looking for all the world to have everything covered, but somehow let it slip softly under him, before panicking, flapping at it and helping it, ever so gently, over the line. As the crowd celebrated their good fortune, the big screens showed not one, not two, but FOUR replays of the goal - each angle making Ward's howler look bigger. Each time the ball rolled towards him the crowd gathered their breath - each time it squirmed under him they cheered and jeered, before serenading him with a chorus of "It's all your fault"

Screen Shot 2016-09-14 at 12.43.42.png

http://www.northstandchat.com/conte...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Because we won I'm going to slightly defend the keeper. As I was right in line with the shot I saw a deflection off the first defender which isn't obvious from the replays. You can see on the go pro recording he set himself to collect the ball but the ball was slightly deflected to his left. Still should have saved it but not the complete blunder everybody thinks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here