Colin Calderwood

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Where is he?
Been missing for two games now.

D

Deleted User X18H

I believe he has some private matters to attend to which is Northing to do with any of us.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
NSC's own crack investigative journalist strikes again.

D

Deleted User X18H

As I said a private matter that doesn't need continued speculation on here
One would hope a responsible moderator would close down or remove this one.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Thanks Noo. I think we miss his input.

You could be right..................Chris and Colin are both very different types of personality. I met Paul Nevin for the first time last night, who seemed very similar type personality to Chris (Quiet and fairly laid back) - Very likeable chap

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
He's having a minor op to remove Karanka's teeth from his fist, opps sorry was that embargoed and that's why Mr Journo's getting upset

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
As I said a private matter that doesn't need continued speculation on here
One would hope a responsible moderator would close down or remove this one.

If a moderator had to remove every thread that you've been made to look stupid on, we wouldn't have much of a forum :shrug:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
No not that

Small private medical issue I think nothing too serious. Hopefully back to work soon.

NSC's own crack investigative journalist strikes again.

If a moderator had to remove every thread that you've been made to look stupid on, we wouldn't have much of a forum :shrug:

To be fair to HB&B, Bozza has confirmed that it is a private matter that CC has had to deal with, ie. a family bereavement, so apologies are in order.

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?342962-Calderwood&p=7591184#post7591184

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
From today's Argus:-

Boss Chris Hughton will have assistant Colin Calderwood back alongside him against Nigel Clough's Championship newcomers.

The Scot missed the matches against Brentford and Huddersfield. Calderwood was hospitalised by a kidney-affecting water infection which coincided with a family bereavement.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
From today's Argus:-

A "kidney-affecting water infection"? Huh? Some contaminate in his drinking water that could infect his kidneys? Or do they just mean "He's had a kidney infection"? I have no desire to know the answer to the question; I'm just commenting on the crapness of the writing.

Hope Colin is feeling fully recovered now, and sorry for his loss.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Ouch! Urine infection. Number 2 on my " What's the greatest pain you've felt" list.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here