Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just got in fffffsake.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Waited over an hour for a fecking bus to take me three stops down the Lewes Road.
Five empty buses pulled up then fecked off empty:moo:

Great result tho :thumbsup:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Took me 2 hours to walk home, (Lewes road) now I feel bad for all our fans from far afield

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Had a beer waited 5 minutes at village way as 2 buses went past full. On the third one and home by 11

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Came out of the ground normal time waited 5 mins got on a 25 and got off to meet wife at Moulscombe Way no problems and home in Haywards Heath before 11pm having stopped by the hikers to have sausage and chips, which were not eaten in the car so that took time.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
On my way back still ..

travelling back from evening games used to see me home by midnightish most times.

National rail enquiries indicates I won't be home til gone 1.
I might splash out on a cab from East Croydon

SUA Seagull

Jul 23, 2016
Stratford-upon-Avon
I'm on my third train tonight just coming into Victoria. Then it's two tubes after that to my overnight stop and then a tube and two trains home to the Midlands in the morning! Took me two hours to get from London Bridge to hassocks earlier today. Trains are a complete shambles and midweek games are a struggle to get to and from by train. Thank heavens we won! Southern and Thameslink are a disgrace..

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I'm on my third train tonight just coming into Victoria. Then it's two tubes after that to my overnight stop and then a tube and two trains home to the Midlands in the morning! Took me two hours to get from London Bridge to hassocks earlier today. Trains are a complete shambles and midweek games are a struggle to get to and from by train. Thank heavens we won! Southern and Thameslink are a disgrace..

Well done to you mate :thumbsup:
I always stay after for a couple of pints.
However tonight was a joke.
Most of the people trying to get on the buses were students going into town to get pissed up.
I had already achieved this and just wanted to get to bed :moo:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Got in at 11.45. By car to Faversham. Same old same old.

Pleasing game and crackin' result. Told you [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] :wave::lolol:

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Home..... £30 on a taxi. But at least I'm home.

Great result, poor performance though...

Good night

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
A quick stroll back to my motorbike parked for free at the stadium, cheeky little bit of filtering to get on the A27 and in work for 10PM in central Brighton. Given the number of bikes at the stadium now I do wonder how long our freebie parking will continue before Mr Barber gets his money making hands on that situation!?

SUA Seagull

Jul 23, 2016
Stratford-upon-Avon
Well done to you mate :thumbsup:
I always stay after for a couple of pints.
However tonight was a joke.
Most of the people trying to get on the buses were students going into town to get pissed up.
I had already achieved this and just wanted to get to bed :moo:

Cheers for that sir! Just got in. Missed the last tube so had to walk the last two miles! That was quite a day. Mrs SUA Seagull nabbed the car so I had to suffer the dreaded trains. Started at 11 this morning and it was my worst Amex journey ever, by some distance. Train from Stratford upon Avon to Leamington Spa to Marylebone. Tube to Waterloo. Lunch. Walk to Blackfriars. Train to Hassocks (1! Hour delay). Seagulls Travel coach to and from Amex (I had to ask them to wait 10 mins which they kindly did). Two Hassocks trains to London cancelled (22:15 and 22:43) so grabbed a 'special' to Haywards Heath. Changed there to East Croydon. Then to Victoria. Then tube to Tower Hill then walk to Wapping, where I arrived at 1:10. Back to Stratford upon Avon via Wapping Overground, Canada Water tube, Baker Street, Marylebone and Leamington Spa tomorrow. Once a Seagull, always a Seagull:):albion2:

Last edited:

SUA Seagull

Jul 23, 2016
Stratford-upon-Avon
I live in London
I never leave early
The journey home midweek is so unbelievably bad and stressful
Southern Rail are ****s
I am not home yet..,
Work tomorrow at 6.00am

I completely empathise. The midweek London return journey is now a total disaster and extremely stressful. Cancellations are commonplace. It never ceases to amaze me how many Albion fans travel down from London despite the best efforts of Southern and Thameslink to shaft us. Says a lot for what we all think about the Albion and the effort we all invest to get to the Amex. Keep the faith!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here