Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are we the best team in the division?

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
Just saw the Huddersfield manager on sky sports news post match saying he can take positives from the game for they were able to compete with the best team in the division.

Do you think we are the best team?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Do bears shit in the woods.
Is the pope Catholic.
Are Palarse crap.
Is Peter Ward the greatest.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes :)

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I thought we matched Huddersfield tonight and 0-0 wouldn't have been a bad result. We got lucky with the goal, but we all need a bit of luck at times. Both teams played well.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Kind of reminds me of the Bill Shankly quote: "The best two teams on Merseyside are Liverpool and Liverpool reserves."

(Incidentally, my favourite Shankly quote is still, "A football team is like a piano. You need eight men to carry it and three who can play the damn thing.")

How true.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Just saw the Huddersfield manager on sky sports news post match saying he can take positives from the game for they were able to compete with the best team in the division.

Do you think we are the best team?

Simply the answer is NO....

Sound bites for Huddersfield fans to soften the blow for their first defeat of many.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
No beaten manager worth his salt would say his team were beaten by a bang average team , standard managerial rhetoric .

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
We weren't even the best team on the pitch tonight.

Really? I thought they were a good solid team, can see why they win games and they keep the ball well. They had a lot of the ball in non threatening areas but they didn't really force stockdale in to anything other than a couple of routine saves. Reminded me of us this time last year but we would of scraped a point. I don't think they were a better side then we were over the 90 minutes. We seemed to have them Sussed to a degree

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
We weren't even the best team on the pitch tonight.

I think you are wrong , we were much the better team in the first half , second half was about even , we had all the clear cut chances tonight , I don't think they looked like scoring

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
So far we haven't been the best team in the League but once we hit our stride we could potentially be.

We haven't really had our best 11 on the pitch at the same time yet and when we do then he won't be far wrong from that appraisal

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here