Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bongs replacement for the next game...

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
The guy is an absolute liability....

If the west brom loanee is not fit surely someone else could step in? What other left footers are in the squad? Could hunemeier or goldson be drafted in ?

It was truly like playing with 10 men at times tonight.

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
If that West Brom player isn't ready for Saturday then I'd rather take the risk of a right-footed left back than see Bong on the pitch again.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
If the new lad has a broken leg he still maybe a better option than Bong.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Been absolutely terrible since he returned in the Charlton game last season.
What was his pass completion stats tonight 10% ??!!

A weak link in the side and a shadow of the player who started with so much promise

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Maenpaa needs some game time. seriously anyone. Would it be a big ask for Hunt to step in?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
****ing awful. Shouldn't even be playing youth team games. I'd play Knockaert at left back before I'd play Bong there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
A fair amount of his pass completion errors were caused by Murphy dithering. By the second half he was it in a tizzy and it had affected the rest of his game.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
A fair amount of his pass completion errors were caused by Murphy dithering. By the second half he was it in a tizzy and it had affected the rest of his game.

Murphy stuck to the side line, which only gave Bong one option as Kayal didn't come over for passes either. The opposition knew where Bong was going to pass it so intercepted it.

Defensively he did well tonight, it was going forward where he had problems.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Bongs replacement for the next game...[/B][/QUOTE]

......will be................ Bong.

(not necessarily my choice, but it is my prediction).

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Bong and a football is like me and a pub, neither of us can pass one.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He didnt have the best game but was far from being a liability and it would help if Murphy could read the game and move to the obvious place that Bong is going to put the ball for him. A number of times he played the ball short for Murphy to come off the player to collect and leave the defender stranded but each time he just stood and waited for the ball. This made it look like a bad pass from Bong.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Murphy stuck to the side line, which only gave Bong one option as Kayal didn't come over for passes either. The opposition knew where Bong was going to pass it so intercepted it.

Defensively he did well tonight, it was going forward where he had problems.
Agreed. Even sticking to the sidelines he was threatening to 'come and go' without actually doing either. No wonder Bong's passing looked off.

Murphy was very very poor tonight.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Lack of pace and movement up front doesnt give him the outlet that he had with kll. He is constantky forced to check and thrn is pressured into a misplaced pass.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here