Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

#### Highlights ####

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The next time some nimrod wants to point out Stockdale is having a mare, I hope they think back to tonight, first.

That's what a dodgy keeper looks like.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
'Sake. I watched the Player highlights at the stadium, which were swiftly edited and hopefully undergoing a re-edit so as to include Knocky's bit of utter deliciousness.

LeicesterGull

Feb 2, 2009
I don't know if anyone watched the Newcastle highlights but it could have been 10-0, they hit the crossbar twice.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Amazing what a deflection can do.

All you sports science graduates remember the psychological refractory period from 1st year "Motor Learning & Performance"...? :)

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I don't know if anyone watched the Newcastle highlights but it could have been 10-0, they hit the crossbar twice.

I watched them. They DID hit the crossbar, although the first two goals took big deflections too, so it works both ways. But Shelvey's goal was a stunner though as was some of the other play – they are a class act, in the Championship, at least...

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I watched them. They DID hit the crossbar, although the first two goals took big deflections too, so it works both ways. But Shelvey's goal was a stunner though as was some of the other play – they are a class act, in the Championship, at least...

I seem to remember QPR going down this route of buying pricey players, FFP avoidance and look what happened.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here