Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Well someone had to step up!! :)

Please fill in the blanks.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
#BHAFC team v #HTAFC: Stockdale; Bruno, Dunk, Duffy, Bong; Murphy, Stephens, Kayal, Skalak; Knockaert, Hemed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like that VERY much

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Well someone had to step up!! :)

Please fill in the blanks.

703.png
726.png

Brighton v Huddersfield

Sky Bet Championship

Venue: The American Express Community Stadium
Date: Tuesday 13th September 2016
Kick-off: 19:45 BST
Referee: Andy Woolmer
Assistants: Daniel Robathan, Adam Crysell
Fourth official: James Linington

Brighton striker Sam Baldock is available for the visit of Championship leaders Huddersfield after a ban but winger Kazenga LuaLua (knee) is out.

Defenders Connor Goldson and Uwe Hunemeier are pushing for recalls, while midfielder Dale Stephens could return to the starting XI.

Huddersfield are looking to continue the best-ever start to a league season in their 108-year history.

Wingers Joe Lolley (leg) and Sean Scannell (hip) are both doubts.

Brighton lost 2-0 at home to Brentford on Saturday, which ended a 12-match unbeaten run at the Amex Stadium stretching back to January.

David Wagner's Terriers, meanwhile, have won five of their first six league games and are four points clear at the top of the table.

Brighton manager Chris Hughton told BBC Sussex: "I've got decisions to make as we are fresh on the back of a poor result [against Brentford].

"We didn't impose ourselves well enough and will need to do better. We need to make more of the possession we have and get back to winning matches.

"We are up against a team who are in better form than Brentford were."

MATCH FACTS

• [*=left]Brighton are unbeaten in their last eight league meetings with Huddersfield, though five of those have ended level (W3).

[*=left]Both teams have scored in three of the last six meetings between these sides in Brighton, with the other three ending 0-0.

[*=left]Only Aston Villa (51) have fired in more shots in home Championship games this season than the Seagulls (42).

[*=left]All of Huddersfield's nine Championship goals have been scored from open play - they are one of three sides yet to score from a set piece along with Aston Villa and Derby.

[*=left]This is the first time the Terriers have won five of their opening six league games of a season since 1920-21.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here