Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cant buy Burton tickets

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Don't know why but the site wont let me buy tickets for the Burton game. Say sales to this event are limited to 0 tickets per event, per history, per person.

Whats all that pish about? Surely aint sold out??

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Don't know why but the site wont let me buy tickets for the Burton game. Say sales to this event are limited to 0 tickets per event, per history, per person.

Why not? Their away end is only something like 1400 people max.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
be surprised if we took 1400 to Burton aint the most attractive fixture. I know we took 1800 to Newcastle much further and on SKY but was a big game for us.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Sold out very quickly

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
be surprised if we took 1400 to Burton aint the most attractive fixture. I know we took 1800 to Newcastle much further and on SKY but was a big game for us.

It's a new league ground for many, I know we had a League Cup game there last year but that was midweek and the League Cup. And this is a Saturday 3pm away fixture. I can see the attraction - and that's why I'm going!

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
yeah all true. enjoy guys. I have been a couple times times before anyway. Will have to get my tickets earlier for next one. Away at Sheffield (massive) Wednesday on sale yet.?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The groovy gang are doing this then a very sad goodbye in Lincoln overnight as Mini starts Uni

SUA Seagull

Jul 23, 2016
Stratford-upon-Avon
I checked availability without logging in a few days ago and the site said there was none. I then logged in and it said there were tickets available so I bought two. Might sound silly but try logging out and in again then retry. If all else fails call the ticket line.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Suprised that this still hasnt sold out, although announced that it will not be pay on the day.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Looking at the time you posted, it may be possible that the online ticket booking was switched off. Try again.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Were you logged in? Sometimes you have to log in to your account first before you can see tickets are available.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sometimes they take them off sale temporarily for whatever reason. Try again later, I'm sure they'll be back on, assuming they're not sold out.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham

Still not sold out! Try again :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here