Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's a glorious day here in BN3 - it's going to be udderly hot tonight.

D

Deleted User X18H

Wear something cotton is my suggestion.

See you in the Harry Bloom!

Last edited:

D

Deleted User X18H

Do you seriously not know the difference between "Wear" and "Where" ????
And you claim to work in journalism ??

I've seen 5-year-olds with better grasp of English.

FFS !!

You win HB&B go. As you spotted the spelling error. Your prize . You can live the dream and spend a night in central Brighton.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
You win HB&B go. As you spotted the spelling error. Your prize . You can live the dream and spend a night in central Brighton.

Using "Where" is not a spelling mistake you knob! It demonstrates that your ability to use the English language is akin to a child. Someone who can spell correctly but is too uneducated to know which is the correct word to use.

Journalist my ar$e !

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Using "Where" is not a spelling mistake you knob! It demonstrates that your ability to use the English language is akin to a child. Someone who can spell correctly but is too uneducated to know which is the correct word to use.

Journalist my ar$e !

What you have to remember is he is just on the wind up, all he has done was 5 years ago win an "ask Gus a question at the pre match press conference" raffle prize and since then pretends he goes every week. I don't remember him posting a real grown up post, ever.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
What you have to remember is he is just on the wind up, all he has done was 5 years ago win an "ask Gus a question at the pre match press conference" raffle prize and since then pretends he goes every week. I don't remember him posting a real grown up post, ever.
Not true. The woman who left the Argus to set up her own website was that desperate for traffic that she hired a click-bait troll for her massive venture that seems to have 3 "reporters" of which only 2 can spell or construct sentences. A bit like the way anyone with their own podcast/blog can get a press pass to events such as E3, any two bit website can send someone to a presser.

The even sadder part is that Timmy really thinks he deserves to be there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here