Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's a glorious day here in BN3 - it's going to be udderly hot tonight.

D

Deleted User X18H

Wear something cotton is my suggestion.

See you in the Harry Bloom!

Last edited:

D

Deleted User X18H

Do you seriously not know the difference between "Wear" and "Where" ????
And you claim to work in journalism ??

I've seen 5-year-olds with better grasp of English.

FFS !!

You win HB&B go. As you spotted the spelling error. Your prize . You can live the dream and spend a night in central Brighton.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
You win HB&B go. As you spotted the spelling error. Your prize . You can live the dream and spend a night in central Brighton.

Using "Where" is not a spelling mistake you knob! It demonstrates that your ability to use the English language is akin to a child. Someone who can spell correctly but is too uneducated to know which is the correct word to use.

Journalist my ar$e !

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Using "Where" is not a spelling mistake you knob! It demonstrates that your ability to use the English language is akin to a child. Someone who can spell correctly but is too uneducated to know which is the correct word to use.

Journalist my ar$e !

What you have to remember is he is just on the wind up, all he has done was 5 years ago win an "ask Gus a question at the pre match press conference" raffle prize and since then pretends he goes every week. I don't remember him posting a real grown up post, ever.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
What you have to remember is he is just on the wind up, all he has done was 5 years ago win an "ask Gus a question at the pre match press conference" raffle prize and since then pretends he goes every week. I don't remember him posting a real grown up post, ever.
Not true. The woman who left the Argus to set up her own website was that desperate for traffic that she hired a click-bait troll for her massive venture that seems to have 3 "reporters" of which only 2 can spell or construct sentences. A bit like the way anyone with their own podcast/blog can get a press pass to events such as E3, any two bit website can send someone to a presser.

The even sadder part is that Timmy really thinks he deserves to be there.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here