Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Poor devil. Hope he recovers.

Sent from my iPhone in a non-Calde world :-(

Keith Patel

**** off Lino.
Apr 4, 2009
Brighton
Hope he makes a quick recovery. No one wants to see anyone hurt like this.

Although hopefully it's a sign Palace's season will turn in to a bit of a car crash.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Hope he makes a quick recovery. No one wants to see anyone hurt like this.

Although hopefully it's a sign Palace's season will turn in to a bit of a car crash.

You can only hope can't you :ffsparr:
He'll be out for the season, luckily the car saved him.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You can only hope can't you :ffsparr:

That's awful. We had a keeper, Michel Kuipers, who was out for a long time, following a car crash.
I hope he recovers well.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Is the Pardew quote in that article from last season or genuinely after the crash?

"He's not in a good way in terms of football," Pardew told Sky Sports.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
With Soare out for the season, you do have to wonder if Palace's jammy good fortune is ever going to run out? :nono::down:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
The operation went well and he could be out by Friday . Fingers crossed for the lad .

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Wish him a speedy recovery - some things are more important than football rivalry :thumbsup:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

I should bloody well hope so, for £130,000.

I particularly liked this statement from Prince Charming, by the way. I'm sure NSC regulars will enjoy the enormous irony:

“We would like to make special mention of the London Air Ambulance service who flew Pape directly from the scene to the hospital ensuring he rapidly had access to the very best medical care.

The club note that this organisation is a charity and completely funded from donations, as such we are making a contribution and would urge everyone to support this invaluable service for the people of London.”

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I should bloody well hope so, for £130,000.

I particularly liked this statement from Prince Charming, by the way. I'm sure NSC regulars will enjoy the enormous irony:

“We would like to make special mention of the London Air Ambulance service who flew Pape directly from the scene to the hospital ensuring he rapidly had access to the very best medical care.

The club note that this organisation is a charity and completely funded from donations, as such we are making a contribution and would urge everyone to support this invaluable service for the people of London.”

Was going to put in my post that everyone's first thought after hearing the lad was ok would have been the irony of St John's helping out a Palace player but thought better of it as didn't want to upset my bluds on here from SE20 fam.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Was going to put in my post that everyone's first thought after hearing the lad was ok would have been the irony of St John's helping out a Palace player but thought better of it as didn't want to upset my bluds on here from SE20 fam.

London Air Ambulance rather than St John. The principle is, of course, the same.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here