Jun 5, 2011
bruno-l229-3304541_613x460.jpg

Bruno
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
07:01 13th September 2016
by Kieran Cleeves
Albion's captain
We need to improve on some small details, and playing Huddersfield who are top of the league is a big motivation for us to do that."
Bruno
Brighton & Hove Albion captain Bruno feels that the squad only need to fine-tune the small details in their game to see a turnaround in their results.The Seagulls have succumbed to consecutive defeats against Newcastle United and Brentford in their last two games, but the skipper says it will not take anything drastic to see their form improve.
He said, "Sometimes it’s not big mistakes, it’s just the small details that you need to work on.
"We need to improve on some small details, and playing Huddersfield who are top of the league is a big motivation for us to do that.
"They are quite expansive; when they lose the ball, they are so organised and press very quickly, and they play a similar style of football to us.
"When we play against this kind of team, the most important thing is to score first because that expansive way they play makes it harder and if you score, they have to take big risks."
The Spaniard accepted the performance against the Bees wasn't up to scratch, and is eager to get back on track with a win against the league leaders.
"A lot of things went wrong [against Brentford]. It wasn't our best performance and we are going to try and sort it out tonight.
"The team have come through a lot of things with what happened last season, the transfer window, and a few injuries too. I think it's going to take a little bit of time until we are 100 per cent again.
"Tonight is a great opportunity for us to put in a good performance against a good team and I think we're ready to do it."

LATEST NEWS FROM*SEAGULLS.CO.UK*

The Albion skipper draws parallels between last season for the Seagulls and the current situation the Terriers find themselves in, sitting top of the Sky Bet Championship in the first few weeks of the season."No one expected us to be there last year and we were there all season. I don’t know if Huddersfield will still be there [all season], but they are there because they deserve it.
"I don’t think they feel pressure. Their confidence is so high because they are getting some results from all the hard work they are putting in.
"I watched a few clips from Huddersfield and I can see they enjoy their football, so it's going to be a very good game."

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here