Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joey Barton Poster

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Millwall v West Ham and most of the West Midlands derbies have been violent and always see plenty of arrests but i don't think anyone would stoop that low in this country because it's not about religion. OK, Tottenham have had Jewish 'jokes' thrown at them but no one would dress up as Hitler; they'd get the shit kicked out of them.

If you were a Celtic fan sitting near that doll, any decent human being would have torn it down. What were the stewards and police doing in the ground?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
At the other end of the scale Ranger's Kris Boyd lost a brother to suicide fairly recently. This is what Celtic fans did on Saturday (there was more than one of these)

View attachment 77846

Absolutely disgusting. I am pretty sure that if a Brighton fan tried to do that in relation to Palace then he would be rightly called out and banned. Likewise I do not think even the worst Palace fans would do that to Brighton in similar circumstances. Absolutely disgraceful.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Absolutely disgusting. I am pretty sure that if a Brighton fan tried to do that in relation to Palace then he would be rightly called out and banned. Likewise I do not think even the worst Palace fans would do that to Brighton in similar circumstances. Absolutely disgraceful.

A banning order for life and also a charge by the police for outraging public decency should be given.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Millwall v West Ham and most of the West Midlands derbies have been violent and always see plenty of arrests but i don't think anyone would stoop that low in this country because it's not about religion. OK, Tottenham have had Jewish 'jokes' thrown at them but no one would dress up as Hitler; they'd get the shit kicked out of them.

If you were a Celtic fan sitting near that doll, any decent human being would have torn it down. What were the stewards and police doing in the ground?

If I was a steward I'd keep my head down in the Old Firm unless there was actual violence.

As disgusting as that blow up doll is, the stewards are probably on shit all P/H and risk being physically assaulted if they take it down. Also with how far their fans go, you'd have to worry for your families safety. Yes it's vile but I'm putting myself and my family first and turning a blind eye. If that makes me a coward or shit at my job, then so be it.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
The hanging dolls are disgusting - Celtic fans have had a history on such things though haven't they? I am sure they closed part of the stadium because of it.

It also makes me think of when they played the Israeli Team in Champions League qualifying recently. On TalkSport a load of their fans were calling saying how their fans were so good for supporting Palestine and what a great thing they had done. The presenters agreed with them, but I couldn't help thinking that it was just another thing to rile away fans and cause trouble.

From the looks of the images it may have been the same corner where the 'scum' photo is.

However, I am pretty sure us Brighton fans aren't as amazing as we like to think. I am sure away at palace in '05 people sung Glory Glory Man Utd, and when I asked why I was told it was because a Palace fan(s) had been injured/killed by a Man Utd coach. Also didn't Bobby Z get death threats when it looked like he was going to sign for Palace?

It's not just Celtic fans - sections of every club are total bell ends.

On a lighter note - the Joey Barton pic really made me chuckle

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I hope Barcelona absolutely smash them tonight but they've probably read up on the Catalan and Basque history ready to taunt them. :yawn:

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
At the other end of the scale Ranger's Kris Boyd lost a brother to suicide fairly recently. This is what Celtic fans did on Saturday (there was more than one of these)

View attachment 77846

Its a truly disgusting thing to do. But to link this to the suicide may be making an assumption too far. It gives the perpetrators intelligence I don't think they have. I suspect it was a hamfisted I'll conceived 'joke' about the death of the old rangers

Of course it's managed to deflect from the wrecking of the toilets in the away end of parked or the anti Irish ant Catholic songs sung at the game.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Lima01.jpg

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I hope Barcelona absolutely smash them tonight but they've probably read up on the Catalan and Basque history ready to taunt them. :yawn:

So what was the score then Celtic?

1-0. A respectable defeat? No.
2-0. A couple for Messi but heads held high? No.
3-0. Well, a lot better sides have come here and lost by more? No.
4-0. "Iniesta is a class player". Got a goal as sub. Always going to be tough? No.
5-0. A Messi hat-trick. "Och, if we had Leigh Griffiths playing we'd show yuuu?" No.
6-0. Getting very embarrassing. Can et end nou? No.
7-0. Celtic, you're so f**k*ng shit. One off the record defeat for a Champions League match. "If Dembele had levelled with the penalty it wouldo be diff'rent" Yes, it would have been 7-1.

Give up. You're an embarrassment on and off the pitch to 'Britain's representatives'.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
So what was the score then Celtic?

1-0. A respectable defeat? No.
2-0. A couple for Messi but heads held high? No.
3-0. Well, a lot better sides have come here and lost by more? No.
4-0. "Iniesta is a class player". Got a goal as sub. Always going to be tough? No.
5-0. A Messi hat-trick. "Och, if we had Leigh Griffiths playing we'd show yuuu?" No.
6-0. Getting very embarrassing. Can et end nou? No.
7-0. Celtic, you're so f**k*ng shit. One off the record defeat for a Champions League match. "If Dembele had levelled with the penalty it wouldo be diff'rent" Yes, it would have been 7-1.

Give up. You're an embarrassment on and off the pitch to 'Britain's representatives'.

17 wouldn't have flattered Barca. It was men against boys. Or should that be bhoys.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Celtic are just lower league bullies. They boast about thrashing the likes of Buckfast Thistle or Heroin Caledonian in the Tennents Monkey Tennis Premiership but struggle against the Gibraltar and Israeli power houses and just get made to look silly by properly good teams in proper European leagues.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Celtic are just lower league bullies. They boast about thrashing the likes of Buckfast Thistle or Heroin Caledonian in the Tennents Monkey Tennis Premiership but struggle against the Gibraltar and Israeli power houses and just get made to look silly by properly good teams in proper European leagues.
Despite all that, the new Rangers were dispatched 5-1 by this team. A bad night for the club, I expect better when they come to Glasgow. 20 million or so just to make up the numbers means baby Rangers will be behind financially for a while yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here