Jun 10, 2013
image.png

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
reckon that bus stop is in Holland.

not to trivialise the blow up doll image - horrendous

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
At the other end of the scale Ranger's Kris Boyd lost a brother to suicide fairly recently. This is what Celtic fans did on Saturday (there was more than one of these)

View attachment 77846

Being a Motherwell fan and having no allegiance to either Celtic or Rangers I can say both sets of fans Rangers and Celtic fans are just as bad as each other.

The small village I am from was the same place as Johnny Doyle (who played for Celtic years ago) was from - Johnny was a Celtic player who was electrocuted whilst doing some DIY at his home. After that his family got sent Light bulbs through the post for years, so they are just as bad as each other, the Celtic and Rangers fans. They are all ''sick in the head''

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Being a Motherwell fan and having no allegiance to either Celtic or Rangers I can say both sets of fans Rangers and Celtic fans are just as bad as each other.

The small village I am from was the same place as Johnny Doyle (who played for Celtic years ago) was from - Johnny was a Celtic player who was electrocuted whilst doing some DIY at his home. After that his family got sent Light bulbs through the post for years, so they are just as bad as each other, the Celtic and Rangers fans. They are all ''sick in the head''

How can you speak for all Celtic and Rangers fans? My family are from Glasgow (the Green side) I can confirm I do not believe any of them to be sick in the head!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I can't imagine us doing similar if Scott Dann or Jediniaks brother hanged themselves. Total disgrace. Steve Parish however...hmmm.

I am kidding btw.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
A Rangers fan asked me what the time was at 12.55 today. I replied 5 to 1

But you literally posted this at 12.55am

So within the same minute of answering this Ranger's fan's question you logged on to NSC and posted this?

I doubt that very much.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
reckon that bus stop is in Holland.

not to trivialise the blow up doll image - horrendous

Definitely not the Netherlands. The Dutch use white "give way" signs, not yellow. The buildings aren't Dutch either. I call Poland.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here