Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trains for Huddersfield

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Anyone else got better news?

Seems there are outward trains but nothing coming back.

Club website says normal matchday service

Can't see anything about P&R from Lewes station

Struggling to know options and best way of getting in and out

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Possibly drive to Polegate to get train if there are no trains back to Seaford but I am sure there will be.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
as far as i can tell only the rush hour services between Seaford and Lewes/Brighton running, so sounds like a bugger for the football.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Isn't there rail replacement buses from Lewes to Newhaven and Seaford ?

Poor show if not.

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
Saw this on the National Rail:

Attachments

• seaford trains.png
    seaford trains.png
    27.7 KB · Views: 1,123
Last edited:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
FFS the first train from Falmer to Lewes after full time is 22.24 which only the 85 minituers will get on so after that its 22.37 :tosser:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Saw this on the National Rail:

Quite, so no chance of getting on one of the two busses, plus only 2 trains to Lewes?

Official site is helpful. In the Huddersfield pre match brief article they are saying "Southern have advised there will be a full match day schedule for Saturday" :glare:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Could it be that they're cancelling scheduled service trains just to run shuttle trains between Brighton & Lewes? A clear statement by the club, once they get told, over whether it's a full match day service or limited would be helpful.

Plus it's going to be a rather hot day today, so I'm sure something in the railway infrastructure will wilt under the heat and sunlight, on top of everything else.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Could it be that they're cancelling scheduled service trains just to run shuttle trains between Brighton & Lewes? A clear statement by the club, once they get told, over whether it's a full match day service or limited would be helpful.

Plus it's going to be a rather hot day today, so I'm sure something in the railway infrastructure will wilt under the heat and sunlight, on top of everything else.

Exactly pretty poor if they wait until today to let supporters know, because of this incompetence (on both sides) its cost us another £12 each to get the coach from Polegate. I can see many just won't bother. #RIPtogether

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here