Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A polite request to those of you that were at the Brentford game.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Could any of you please put the result to one side and give me their honest opinion as to how Sullay Kaikai got on for Brentford?

I rate the kid but would be interested to hear what you all - probably his most biased audience in the division - really thought.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Didn't register on the radar at all, other than seeing his name come up on the big screen when he came on. Maybe you might have more luck asking the same question on a Brentford forum?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Could any of you please put the result to one side and give me their honest opinion as to how Sullay Kaikai got on for Brentford?

I rate the kid but would be interested to hear what you all - probably his most biased audience in the division - really thought.

Late sub , never noticed anything worth noticing

Shall I get the painfully obvious "in that case I bet none of you saw him" gag out of the way for you now, then we can probably close the thread.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007

As per the above responses. I couldn't even tell you whereabouts on the pitch he as playing or if he even touched the ball after coming on. He did nothing to make me think who was that?

I only noticed and remember that he came on as a fairly late sub because his name is a bit unusual and when they first ran through the pre- kickoff line ups i thought they said he was called something like 'Sulky Kai' or possibly 'Sulky Guy'

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
He was probably the best player in the world, like Zaha, Bolasie and that defender.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Didn't register on the radar at all, other than seeing his name come up on the big screen when he came on. Maybe you might have more luck asking the same question on a Brentford forum?

I was rather hoping for an honest, maybe even slightly cynical but genuine response because he was playing against you guys so I'm not sure asking the question of a Brentford fan would really work.

From the responses on here I guess he didn't make any impact in his ten minutes then.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I was rather hoping for an honest, maybe even slightly cynical but genuine response because he was playing against you guys so I'm not sure asking the question of a Brentford fan would really work.

From the responses on here I guess he didn't make any impact in his ten minutes then.

None whatsoever, was half hoping he'd do something awaken the crowd, because our team certainly weren't.

Sorry, not even sure he touched the ball.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset

Why come on here and ask a question like that ? You, sir are muppet

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Sorry, I had nodded off by then.

Seriously, didn't notice him.

Sent from my iPhone in a non-Calde world :-(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here