Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyperthetical Zombie Apocalypse best place to hold up/ hide in Brighton?

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Few good option in this city if you're on the run but where would you head for?

i360 if it works?

Palace Pier?

Brighton Marina to liberate a boat?

:guns: :rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
The nearest pub.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
A SASTA train at Brighton station. Once the doors shut they'd be no one to open them for the Zombies.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
B&Q in Shoreham would be my first place. enough tools, material around that area to survive and access to the sea if needed.

Would not go in land at all.

And yes as a Walking Dead fan I have thought this through

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
What happens if you're at sea and a heavy storm's about to blow in?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
B&Q is Correct. Set up safe access to the roof, you can pop across Lidl for a can of Smackleschlopps, can get onto sea or river easily, and you can do loads of knee skidding down the wood aisles.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
What about Devils Dyke pub just doggers up that way, #isolated.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Actually thought about this the other week and in all honesty I'd head for the AMEX. I

f its a short term thing there'll be enough food there to last a while (insert joke about Amex catering here) but if it turns out to be a proper Walking Dead style apocalypse you've got enough space for living, secure solid walls and a nice bit of pitch to plant crops.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Could grow food in the i360 like a green house! Crucially only one access point but you would be very visable for bandits/ wrongens.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
On the rusted frame of The West Pier.

Unless Zombie Michael Phelps appears, in which case I'd choose Shabitat.

Even zombies have standards and they wouldn't be seen undead in Shabitat.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Actually thought about this the other week and in all honesty I'd head for the AMEX. If its a short term thing there'll be enough food there to last a while (insert joke about Amex catering here) but if it turns out to be a proper Walking Dead style apocalypse you've got enough space for living, secure solid walls and a nice bit of pitch to plant crops.
Your post prompted a sense of deja vu for me then I remembered I had had similar thoughts when unable to sleep while camping on the pitch at The Amex last year...!! :)

To explain, a bit, there was a real sense of community among the 150 or so people there and it also felt that we were pretty much barricaded in after dark... I wondered what would happen if we were stuck in there - initial sources of food and water, pecking order and decision making, growing crops, etc etc - it was a long night...

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Could grow food in the i360 like a green house! Crucially only one access point but you would be very visable for bandits/ wrongens.
0f17423bb7289a2cd43ca527eb3e60e3.jpg

Yeah but imagine doing an absolute steamer in the emergency toilet..

I'd go for the Franklin on Lewes road, got a spar, morrisons, Co op, papa John's opposite, plenty of supplies and B&Q up the road for weapons, fair doos might lose a few members of the group getting there..

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
The Cliftonville. Zombies won't attack because they won't be able to tell the difference.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here