nsc.png
:eek::ohmy::mad:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
The end is nigh

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Own up - who pushed Big Kim over the edge? Does he adore Matt Derbyshire?

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Sitting here in SK and we've just had a tiny earthquake. That's the second such experience i've felt here in 10 years - Was this one man-made by our psychotic neighbours - we'll see I guess.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
The launch of a nuclear missile won't be enough to shut NSC down.

That only happens when a new Apple product is launched.

scamander

Aug 9, 2011
I'm presuming it means they want something. It'll be interesting to see how China handles this, from what I have read and heard they seem to be getting very tired of North Korea who effectively have them over a barrel (they know China won't allow anyone to invade, they also know that they can cause havoc by removing border control and have many, many North Koreans flood into China). A regime change of sorts might be the only answer, but only with Chinese agreement.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Sitting here in SK and we've just had a tiny earthquake. That's the second such experience i've felt here in 10 years - Was this one man-made by our psychotic neighbours - we'll see I guess.

Let's just pray that SK never retaliate by dropping a consignment of Samsung Galaxy Note 7's on your psychotic neighbours in the north.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
They only got 2 gold medals at the Rio Olympics. That's not very good for the greatest country on Kim Jong-un's Earth.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Let's just pray that SK never retaliate by dropping a consignment of Samsung Galaxy Note 7's on your psychotic neighbours in the north.

I know! - it's a measure of how much bullshit we consume daily. But I would say that I feel personally safer sitting next to the presumed tyrant and axis of evil than I would living in Paris/London or Berlin. Nobody here in SK gives a **** about Kim Jong Un and no one is murdering anyone for religious or political claptrap. There's zero tension here.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Soon there'll be no one left in North Korea. People are losing limbs or dying to get over the border. There looks like there's been a 'radiation winter' over there for years with no crops unable to grow. Very bleak with Kim Wrong-un almost untouchable.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Soon there'll be no one left in North Korea. People are losing limbs or dying to get over the border. There looks like there's been a 'radiation winter' over there for years with no crops unable to grow. Very bleak with Kim Wrong-un almost untouchable.
Astonishing isn't it....If they had loads of oil the states would have been in there by now.:glare:

Yet all the other dictators who run countries with oil(Libya,Afghanistan,Iraq etc) are invaded in a flash and disposed of???

This man is as bad as anyone and possibily worse....

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yet all the other dictators who run countries with oil(Libya,Afghanistan,Iraq etc) are invaded in a flash and disposed of???....
Yep, they've sure been in good and hard and fixed that hotbed of religious extremism that is Saudi Arabia.............

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
They only got 2 gold medals at the Rio Olympics. That's not very good for the greatest country on Kim Jong-un's Earth.

Afraid that's irrelevant. As far as North Koreans are concerned, I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't reported by their free press that they won 306 gold medals. (They might report that it was only 305 just to give it a bit of realism!!!).

scamander

Aug 9, 2011
Astonishing isn't it....If they had loads of oil the states would have been in there by now.:glare:

Yet all the other dictators who run countries with oil(Libya,Afghanistan,Iraq etc) are invaded in a flash and disposed of???

This man is as bad as anyone and possibily worse....

Oil would be irrelevant, they've got China as a neighbour, do you think China ( a country building artificial reefs/islands for military purposes) would be happy with the US on its border? As previously mentioned, North Korea knows it can misbehave but China will bail them out. Not that China are at all happy with this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here