Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Emily Thornberry v Dermot Murnaghan on Sky News

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Regardless of political leanings, knowing the name of the person that one is going to speak with would be helpful in any line of work.

It's hardly comparable to a pub quiz.

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patreon
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
Completely fair question that DM asked - There is a suspicion that the talent pool that JC can choose from is very shallow ... and I'm afraid it is

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Stands comparison with the LBC Interview between Nick Ferrari and that ex-Green Party Leader Woman before the GE, sorry I can't remember her name, after all this isn't some Pub Quiz. :wink:

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
The left fascists talk out their arsenal. Labour opposes Grammar schools yet Jerermy Corbyn and Diane Abbott and her children attended them themselves and other labour politicians. They make me want to vomit.

Attachments

• IMG_20160909_202224.jpg
    IMG_20160909_202224.jpg
    265.5 KB · Views: 2,022

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
The left fascists talk out their arsenal. Labour opposes Grammar schools yet Jerermy Corbyn and Diane Abbott and her children attended them themselves and other labour politicians. They make me want to vomit.

Yep, a small window into the hypocritical world of the hard left

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Oh look, an extreme leftie completely out of their depth resorts to 'I am offended', quelle surprise........

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010

Correct. Hypocrites the lot of them.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Awful and embarrassing.
But the usual blue rinse brigade come crawling out of the woodwork yet again.
I suppose nobody saw the awful Amber Rudd refusing to acknowledge and answer any questions on the lies she spun leading up to Brexit.
It's not just Labour it's the lot of them and they have done it for as long as I can remember.
But you sad acts won't admit to any Tory misgivings will you? Pathetic.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Awful and embarrassing.
I suppose nobody saw the awful Amber Rudd refusing to acknowledge and answer any questions on the lies she spun leading up to Brexit.
It's not just Labour it's the lot of them and they have done it for as long as I can remember.
Posh girl Emily married to a high court judge and totally in touch with the lower orders. You couldn't make it up.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Awful and embarrassing.

Quite happy to admit Tories tell Porkies, but this is an issue of Incompetence.

It takes some doing to make Boris Johnson look like a safe pair of hands with the Foreign Office Brief. :lolol:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Well I won;t be inviting her onto my pub quiz team if she is unable to answer that type of question.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here