Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West stand height?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
A friend of mine posted a couple pictures from the new Liverpool stand and to be honest, the view was awful from the top as it is so high. Got me wondering how high the west is and is it comparable? I've sat in the top west a couple of times, and in my opinion, it's a little too far removed from the play.

el punal

A friend of mine posted a couple pictures from the new Liverpool stand and to be honest, the view was awful from the top as it is so high. Got me wondering how high the west is and is it comparable? I've sat in the top west a couple of times, and in my opinion, it's a little too far removed from the play.

You, presumably, didn't watch the Albion at Newcastle recently? :wink:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I love it up there. I'm in Row V so pretty near the back and you can almost see the entire pitch without moving your eyes left or right. Can be frustrating at times though, as from up there you can see a pass that the players can't necessarily see at ground level and you end up shouting at them to play a pass they can't see. Mind you, I have also berated the wrong player before now as it can be difficult to identify them :lolol:

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I love my view from the WSU while we stood on the concourse we were wondering if there is more space in he void under the seats in the WSU

el punal

I love it up there. I'm in Row V so pretty near the back and you can almost see the entire pitch without moving your eyes left or right. Can be frustrating at times though, as from up there you can see a pass that the players can't necessarily see at ground level and you end up shouting at them to play a pass they can't see. Mind you, I have also berated the wrong player before now as it can be difficult to identify them :lolol:

One row in front of you. We're the team that play in blue and white stripes . . . I think we are . . not sure . . . look at the big screen . . . . :mad:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
You, presumably, didn't watch the Albion at Newcastle recently? :wink:
No. My days of traveling away are sadly over.

Here's the picture my friend took.

f904f3e95d6d6b1bdb31d82d90f4e3d0.jpg

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
And another. Think I might have had a bit of zoom on that one though.

rowv.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here