Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dunk and Knocky

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Easily the best players on the pitch wearing a Brighton shirt. I know it's only one game but it was a poor, and dare I say, inept display today. I hate using a cliche but there really was no plan B. I know that I won't win universal popularity for the following but I feel I have to make these points:

Murray isn't good enough

Hemed is slow and easily muscled off the ball

Bruno, dear Bruno, is looking tired

We should have sold Stephens

Where are the dev squad players, Harper, Hambo etc?

In fact, if we've got a world class training facility, when is it going to produce results?

Duffy looks like a poor buy

Kayal has lost his edge

Stockdale is well off his game

OK, I'm done for now, do your worst NSC.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Easily the best players on the pitch wearing a Brighton shirt. I know it's only one game but it was a poor, and dare I say, inept display today. I hate using a cliche but there really was no plan B. I know that I won't win universal popularity for the following but I feel I have to make these points:

Murray isn't good enough

In fact, if we've got a world class training facility, when is it going to produce results?

Kayal has lost his edge

Hard to argue with any of that on today's performance. Things may look different on Tuesday night, I have to confess that I am starting to think making the playoffs will be an achievement.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Dunk was excellent, one misplaced pass all game.

Knocky was the only other player who came out with any credit.

The signing of Duffy I just don't get, and to a certain extent Norwood too.

How much get they cost? Money which could have gone on a striker.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Addressing the negative points which I disagree with...

-Murray is fine, we're just not getting enough crosses in the box for him. We also failed to sign a pacy striker which everyone knew we needed so we have to resort to partnering him with Hemed, a partnership which obviously will never work.

-Kayal was playing tired after a tough game vs Italy, he will always be one of our best players, just a bad day at the office like most others today.

-Maybe we should have sold Stephens monetary wise as we look a long way off challenging for promotion, however in terms of playing personnel he is a guaranteed starter

-Duffy was given a torrid time by Bruno today, I would like to see Goldson back in the team but I wouldn't write him off after that game.

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
Just as well we kept them otherwise we'd be in a relegation battle but saying that with Stockdale in goal we might be.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Murray isn't good enough

Kayal has lost his edge

Well Hambo is injured and Harper (apart from a classy goal against Hastings) isn't the wonder kid because he played for Barca C

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I thought that AK was well below par and seemed more interested in questioning every ref decision than trying to score a goal. I thought Murray did ok if you consider the poor service he received. The big must is to link Kayal and Stephens again on Tuesday evening. The complete right side of our team was poor today.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Thought are final pass and crosses let us down today however get back to an evening game these Sat games are bad:facepalm:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I thought that AK was well below par and seemed more interested in questioning every ref decision than trying to score a goal. I thought Murray did ok if you consider the poor service he received. The big must is to link Kayal and Stephens again on Tuesday evening. The complete right side of our team was poor today.
If it wasn't for knocky we wouldn't have got near their six yard box...only shining light going forward as the rest were dog shite.

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea

Murray isn't good enough

Kayal has lost his edge

You mean players? Probably not until its been used for about 10 years...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here