Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Internet help, have to contact 'Orange'/EE from China.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
This company have messed up time and again with my mobile phone contract (I'm about a year out of the tie in period so no issue there) and are texting me to ask for, then to demand money. I shouldn't even be with 'Orange' anymore as they were adamently swapping me over to EE for some reason but then it appears haven't. They told me my contract would be closed months ago and already gave me some 'credit' to keep it going despite my wishes being it stop. They promised to end it when said credit ran out as I live in China (so weird FaceBook chat I finally found while in Hong Kong is not an option). Please don't preach about VPNs I know and will work on one once this issue is solved as money and patience are tight for both simultaneously.

What I need is if anyone can find me a damn email address as I'm not paying something stupid like £8 a minute from abroad to sit in a queue and be messed around for their repeated mistakes! Also like the FB chat I want proof and a record of what is agreed.

If anyone can help this is causing a great deal of extra stress whilst I have a new health problem in a country where I can hardly communicate with anyone and am in the process of changing employer, so would be a massive assistance. They said it would all be closed before I owed any money as they know I've been abroad and not using it at all for 4-5 months! I was to be sent a PAC code to be able to use my number in the future in the UK (at Xmas) on a new phone (likely with 2 sim slots).

Thanks to anyone who can reply with info!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here