Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This charity needs NSC's outstanding voting powers

black & white seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Brighton
I know you lot have done amazing work in votes before - if you can do it again, that would be fantastic.

This young woman, at only ten years old, recently cycled 800 miles, and in doing so raised several thousand pounds for Greyhound Gap - a charity that does excellent work in rehoming unwanted greyhounds and lurchers.

She stands to win another £10,000 for them, but she desperately needs your votes as the second placed entrant is gaining on her fast. Please click on this link, hit 'Vote', wait for the confirmation email and click on the verification link. That's all you need to do.

http://www.mountainwarehouse.com/competitions/charity/entries/mollys-challenge-e3173/

Thank you!

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
We did it, we did it! yeah!
Dammit, been watching Dora the explorer with the grand daughter now can't get that bleedin' song out of my head:shootself

The Optimist

NSC Patreon
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Have any of you read the rest of the stories for the people you can vote for? They are all doing amazing things for very worthy charities. I wouldn't like to tell anyone how to vote but I would encourage everyone to read all the entries before voting.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here