Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prayer for Man U vs Man C

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I do not like the EPL very much, but i am really looking forward to this match, should be a great game, hope city win, Mourinho will blow a gasket if they are losing and its going to need a good performance from the ref.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Tedious, dull nil-nil...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
City is the anti-christ of football in my view, bought and paid for trophies

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Genuinely couldn't give a f@ck about this game, but what brings me to this thread is the colossal amount of spaffing sky sports have been doing about this match over the past 3 weeks. Very disturbing IMO, and I for one would not be surprised to see the whole soccer Saturday team circle jerking live on camera, with Charlie Nicholas giving Jeff Stelling a Romanian pipe as the two managers walk to their respective dugouts.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
City is the anti-christ of football in my view, bought and paid for trophies

Unlike Man Utd.....Cantona,Carrick. Veron..Martial...Fellaini...Shaw..Ibrahimovic .. Pogba.

Last edited:

el punal

I do not like the EPL very much, but i am really looking forward to this match, should be a great game, hope city win, Mourinho will blow a gasket if they are losing and its going to need a good performance from the ref.

Time for the physio and doctor to come on with a minute to go . . . then it'll be :rant: :angry: :rant:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Looking forward to the face off confrontation between the managers, ambivalent about the result. I have more interest in every Championship game than this one though.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I'm looking forward to the old firm derby more, to be honest. I'm first to get the popcorn out when there's a good scrap going on, and Celtic v Rangers doesnt usually disappoint.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
Genuinely couldn't give a f@ck about this game, but what brings me to this thread is the colossal amount of spaffing sky sports have been doing about this match over the past 3 weeks. Very disturbing IMO, and I for one would not be surprised to see the whole soccer Saturday team circle jerking live on camera, with Charlie Nicholas giving Jeff Stelling a Romanian pipe as the two managers walk to their respective dugouts.

They've got no choice really. So many uninspiring fixtures in the Premier League now they have to get themselves all jizzed up for a "big" one.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
.......and I for one would not be surprised to see the whole soccer Saturday team circle jerking live on camera, with Charlie Nicholas giving Jeff Stelling a Romanian pipe as the two managers walk to their respective dugouts.

That is an image to savour whilst munching my Alpen

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Please God, let City win, pretty please

Please let a plane crash on top of both of them - although not sure I could stand 20+ years minutes silence for them like with the whinging pool

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here