Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*TWELVE pounds ENTRY to Seven STARS Bar tomorrow*

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Match-by-match places in Seven Stars are available to book now for £12 per match.

The pass will include:

Lounge access available from 12pm until 7.30pm on Saturday matches (before and after the match), and from 5pm until 11pm for midweek fixtures
Big screens showing Premier League and EFL fixtures during opening hours, plus selected other sporting events
Pre-match Q&As with ex-Albion players and members' quizzes, with matchday spot prizes
Free pool and football table, with matchday competitions for members
Pay bar serving a wide range of alcoholic and soft drinks, hot drinks, and a kiosk-style bar menu
Complimentary matchday programme
Relaxed dress code, allowing trainers and replica shirts to be worn

Is this a BARGAIN ?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
For a few quid more I can get into a strip club with far better entertainment so PB can jog on.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I love this football club. I hate this football club, but I love it.:shootself

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
£12 for a matchday programme , well done all at footballs keep it real HQ , kinel .

Sorry but you're missing the point here. The club will let YOU! - The Great Unwashed! - in without a LANYARD. You may even adopt, if you so choose, the garb of a traditional football supporter of yesteryear. Twelve pounds? PRICELESS more like! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No mention of a lanyard.

I'm out.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I understand the touts are already offering tickets at £50 due to the demand, but they do throw in a half n half scarf

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
It feels like when your local boozer charges you a tenner entrance fee on New Year's Eve. And I'm not sure who the club's target audience is here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here