Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yorkshire accommodation

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Can anyone recommend any really decent accommodation in the Yorkshire Dales? I'm after a hotel, or pub with accommodation (open fires, good beverages), in a village or market town, quiet, picturesque, and not too expensive!

Thanks in advance.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Hi,

Not quite in the Dales but very close by. We stayed in one of these apartments in July and I cannot stress how impressed we were with them. Pretty much in the centre of Harrogate but with their own parking, loads of bars and restaurants nearby. Really clean and spacious... and yet much cheaper than any of the hotels we looked at.

http://www.harrogateboutiqueapartments.co.uk/

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Thanks for this. I've been to Harrogate a couple of times in the last few years, it's a nice place. I think those apartments are a bit central and 'busy' compared to what I'm after, but they do look nice, and the price is v good. But I won't rule them out for another trip to Yorkshire!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Can anyone recommend any really decent accommodation in the Yorkshire Dales? I'm after a hotel, or pub with accommodation (open fires, good beverages), in a village or market town, quiet, picturesque, and not too expensive!

Thanks in advance.

This place may tick most, if not all of your boxes: Punch Bowl Inn, Richmond.

http://www.pbinn.co.uk/

Stayed there many years ago so unsure what it is like now, but back then it was just about perfect.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
open_shoebox.gif

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Shop for B&Bs in Kettlewell. Beautiful little village in Swaledale where they filmed Calendar Girls the movie. Two great pubs, great walking country, lots of reasonable B&Bs including at one of the pubs. Don't go anywhere else.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here