Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Never heard this?

vulfpeck-sleepify230714.jpg

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Background for anyone that's interested. Was reissued on Shadoks label a few years back on CD and vinyl.

"Pittsburgh power trio Fresh Blueberry Pancake formed in 1968, comprising singer/bassist Tony Impavido, guitarist John Behrens, and drummer Geoff Reidell. After two years of local gigging, the group built up enough of a fan base and enough original material to record a demo tape, and in 1970 they self-released Heavy -- issued in a pressing of just 54 copies, the record is now much sought-after among collectors of plodding, monolithic acid rock. (The Shadoks label reissued Heavy in 2003.) After the album's release the group abbreviated its name to Pancake, dissolving in 1972."

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Mark Eitzel Songs of Love - Whole album not available on youtube!

Jan 6, 2013
Background for anyone that's interested. Was reissued on Shadoks label a few years back on CD and vinyl.

"Pittsburgh power trio Fresh Blueberry Pancake formed in 1968, comprising singer/bassist Tony Impavido, guitarist John Behrens, and drummer Geoff Reidell. After two years of local gigging, the group built up enough of a fan base and enough original material to record a demo tape, and in 1970 they self-released Heavy -- issued in a pressing of just 54 copies, the record is now much sought-after among collectors of plodding, monolithic acid rock. (The Shadoks label reissued Heavy in 2003.) After the album's release the group abbreviated its name to Pancake, dissolving in 1972."

all three members of the band are still alive, a follow up album could be on the way nearly 50 years later !!! https://www.facebook.com/Fresh-Blueberry-Pancake-198636696817541/
https://twitter.com/FreshBlueberryP

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
How do you know its great if you have never heard it? Have I had too many beers?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
How do you know its great if you have never heard it? Have I had too many beers?

I'm with you on this one. "The Greatest Album You've Never Heard".What does that even MEAN? Is it just one more chance for NSC's resident musical show-offs to show off something esoteric that they've heard and you haven't? Or is it a confessional thing, like "I've never heard a single Radiohead album and strongly suspect I'm not missing very much"?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here