Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I pad help

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Anybody know of a decent man/firm that will replace an I pod screen for granddaughter. Apple want £150 Dr Ex in Haywards Heath f....d up other granddaughters and I have heard bad reports of the chap in the Marletts Centre Burgess Hill.

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
When the screen is broken the iPad is effectively ****ed.

Never the same.

Apple take them off you hand when buying and knock 150 ( I think) off new one.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Phone Tech are great but are in Hastings, recently put a new screen on one of our work iPad 2's cost £50 and it looks like new.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Phone Tech are great but are in Hastings, recently put a new screen on one of our work iPad 2's cost £50 and it looks like new.

I have sent them an e mail to see how long it takes and if we could drive down leave it have a couple of hours in Hastings for lunch etc and then pick it up. I phoned a couple but nobody seems to answer the phones.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I used https://www.ipadrepairs.co.uk/ who are also in Fishersgate so may be screenrepaircompany. Went into there office and was very impressed, with everything smart and all goods clearly marked so as not to lose anything. Done a good job on my ipod and very quick. They oozed professionalism if you know what I mean, rather than a back street job.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Where are they in Fishersgate as it is a lot nearer than Hastings. I do not know Fishersgate very well but I did run The Albion for a few months for a holding company in 1995

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here