Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's Saturday. It's 3 o'clock. And it's FOOTBALL

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
HUZZAH

By my reckoning, tomorrow will be the first home Saturday 3pm kick-off in 12 home matches, going back to the 3-2 win over Bolton on February 13th

Can't bloody wait :albion2::rave::drink::banana::clap::O:albion:

*awaits someone to point out I'm wrong and make me look a right numpty

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
2 home games in 3 days and 2 Saturday 3pm's in the space of 2 weeks, with another home game in between them. Full match day service (allegedly) by SASTA, the Olympics is over, the cricket season is drawing to a close, international football is put away now for a bit, the transfer window is closed........................

It does feel like the season starts tomorrow.

:clap2:

Last edited:

pasty

Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
2 home games in 3 days and 2 Saturday 3pm's in the space of 2 weeks, with another home game in between them. Full match day service (allegedly) by SASTA, the Olympics is over, the cricket season is drawing to a close, international football is put away now for a bit, the transfer window is closed........................

It does feel like the season starts tomorrow.

:clap2:

*cough* Paralympics are still on *cough* :lolol:

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
3pm Saturday K.O. in the rain with a Bovril and a bag of monkey nuts, champion.

sat.JPG

SUA Seagull

Jul 23, 2016
Stratford-upon-Avon
3pm Saturday K.O. in the rain with a Bovril and a bag of monkey nuts, champion.

View attachment 77770

Looks like we'll have to wait a while for a Saturday 3pm home game and blue sky. Note that the heavy rain is forecast to start at 3pm and finish at 5pm! Still, can't complain - first Saturday 3pm Amex game in 7 months. Should be fun whatever the weather and Brentford will hopefully bring a vocal crowd to add to the atmosphere.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I don't know the official record of Saturday 3pm kick-offs last season but I think it was a very high win ratio.

Good omen.

pasty

Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I don't know the official record of Saturday 3pm kick-offs last season but I think it was a very high win ratio.

Good omen.

Incredibly, we played only 11 of 23 home league matches on a Saturday last season. W7 D3 L1

Of those 11, can only think of 1 that was not 3pm which was the Burnley draw at 12:30

So from 23 home league fixtures, we had 10 3pm Saturday kick-offs

Last edited:

pasty

Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Incredibly, we played only 11 of 23 home league matches on a Saturday last season. W7 D3 L1

Of those 11, can only think of 1 that was not 3pm which was the Burnley draw at 12:30

So from 23 home league fixtures, we had 10 3pm Saturday kick-offs

Just remembered the 0-3 defeat to 'Boro was also a 12:30 ko, so that's down to 9 home 3pm Saturday kick-offs last season, and we were undefeated in those 9, winning 7 :thumbsup:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
my god i can't wait for football ...i have held back sharing so many iraqi / afghani taxi drivers wurbbleings about allah that i am just itching to watch a game...come on ...!!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Is anybody able to confirm that it's now physically and technically impossible for Sky or Freshers Week or Peppa Pig to steal from us our first Saturday 3pm kick-off in over six months?

Cheers :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here