Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Plus.net is shet

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
WiFi down again this morning. Calling the service numbers which says they have a serious outage and as a result are experiencing very high number of calls. Am advised to check online. Doh!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
But you're online now. So surely you can check online ?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Plus.net is shet
WiFi down again this morning
Is it a regular problem then? I thought Plusnet were supposed to be good, if I left my current provider that's where I'd go.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
Is it a regular problem then? I thought Plusnet were supposed to be good, if I left my current provider that's where I'd go.

last major one was July 20-ish. I've been with them 3 months and had problems on 3 days so far........first one was several hours and linked to a problem somewhere in the BT network.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

Yep, been great for me, fantastic speed and I live in a WiFi black hole. Generous cash back on joining so it's practically free.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Been with them about ten years with very few problems. From what I recall their customer service is good although it's been a long time since I had need to ring them.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
203f5108372fb9b09c3a0434701a3d5e921c0878bbb52ea6dc06fc00cf586e82_3.jpg

D

Deleted member 22389

I'm most certainly going to look at options away from BT. £50 quid a month I'm now paying for Infinity and line Rental, plus a few calls, and that is with a discount.
You just don't realise but BT's prices have shot up over the last few years. Really something like this should be no more than £30.00 per month.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here