Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unique opportunity tomorrow

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
I have a unique opportunity tomorrow of turning out for an XI a side friendly match at The Boleyn Ground under the lights.

As a lumbering centre back I intend to try and recreate Butters gut busting towering header in the dying embers of the game at the same end to then stand and salute the empty stand.

What other Brighton goals shall I try and recreate in a contrived Phoenix from the flames like style?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I have a unique opportunity tomorrow of turning out for an XI a side friendly match at The Boleyn Ground under the lights.

As a lumbering centre back I intend to try and recreate Butters gut busting towering header in the dying embers of the game at the same end to then stand and salute the empty stand.

What other Brighton goals shall I try and recreate in a contrived Phoenix from the flames like style?

Let's face reality. You wont even get a shot at goal, let alone score. :bowdown:

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I guess as you're a centre back, it's got to be one if not both of these 2 beauties (2nd one starts around 28 seconds in)
[yt]MG39b-vstPQ[/yt]

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Will you be in the Palookaville shirt?

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
I guess as you're a centre back, it's got to be one if not both of these 2 beauties (2nd one starts around 28 seconds in)
[yt]MG39b-vstPQ[/yt]

The Hawk would be so difficult to replicate. A thing of beauty.

Will you be in the Palookaville shirt?

Alas not and I never owned one. I will have my Albion top on under the supplied one - weather permitting - so can pay homage appropriately.

I still remember the seat i was sitting in when GB soared towards the ball. It was a thing of beauty.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
When is it due to be demolished? Thought it was supposed to be pretty swiftly knocked down after the end of last season. All the best btw, that Butters goal was a classic!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here