Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR DARTS BLOCKBUSTER

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
darts-lead229-3180973_613x460.jpg

The Amex will host the World Darts Blockbuster.

PUBLISHED
11:33 8th September 2016
There is still time to secure your package for the event.
This will be a terrific event and I'm sure the home of the Seagulls will create a cracking atmosphere."
Phil Taylor
Brighton & Hove Albion are hosting the World Darts Blockbuster at the American Express Community Stadium on Thursday 20th October.
A limited number of tickets are still available for the event, which sees the 16-time world champion, Phil ‘The Power’ Taylor, go head to head with the current reigning 2016 PDC World Champion, Gary ‘The Flying Scotsman’ Anderson.The action will unfold from 7pm, and Taylor is relishing the prospect of battling Anderson.
He said, “I am really looking forward to coming to the Amex Stadium on 20th October to play in the World Darts Blockbuster head to head against Gary Anderson. Gary and I rarely get to play each other outside of the PDC tour – so this will be a terrific event and I'm sure the home of the Seagulls will create a cracking atmosphere."

LATEST NEWS FROM*SEAGULLS.CO.UK*

The following hospitality packages are available to purchase:VIP hospitality package (£65 per person)

• Singha beer on arrival
  • Hot buffet
  • Exclusive photo opportunity with Gary and Phil
  • Exclusive photo opportunity with Gary and Phil
Standard ticket (£29 per person)

• Singha beer on arrival
  • Fully licenced bar and food available to purchase on the evening
  • Unreserved seating
Tickets for the event can be purchased here
Fans are also advised that all guests must be over the age of 18 in order to attend the event.

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here