Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
What *****.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Vermin.

If the police catch up with the filth who did this, a public flogging would be lovely. I'd go and watch.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Vermin.

If the police catch up with the filth who did this, a public flogging would be lovely. I'd go and watch.

I would do the flogging, and enjoy it. We let these people off far too lightly because in the eyes of the law it is not a serious crime, but in the eyes of any decent human being it is worthy of 1000 lashes.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Society is failing day by day.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I would do the flogging, and enjoy it. We let these people off far too lightly because in the eyes of the law it is not a serious crime, but in the eyes of any decent human being it is worthy of 1000 lashes.

I know we're going a bit "Daily Mail" here, but I can't help but agree.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Society is failing day by day.

It does seem to be going a bit tits up doesn't it.
But I meet a lot of teenagers who give me hope for the future.
You know I was only thinking the other day, remember those vending machines that used to be on the wall outside shops selling chewing gum in little packets ( free one every fourth turn) or even cigarette vending machines with 10 No 6 in them, well we used to put our pennies in them for years, never once crossed my mind or anyone else to do anything but get gum and fags out of them, they wouldn't last 5 minutes if they were still there today.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
You know I was only thinking the other day, remember those vending machines that used to be on the wall outside shops selling chewing gum in little packets ( free one every fourth turn) or even cigarette vending machines with 10 No 6 in them, well we used to put our pennies in them for years, never once crossed my mind or anyone else to do anything but get gum and fags out of them, they wouldn't last 5 minutes if they were still there today.
Way before my time buddy, I'm only a youngun [emoji57]

Remember these bad boys:moo:

Attachments

• milk.jpe
    milk.jpe
    10.3 KB · Views: 223

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here