Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Air China , London tourist advice .

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Do I get points for:

1) Knowing there would be a thread about this ?

and

2) Thinking of 5 most likely folk to start it at and one of them being correct ?

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
This story illustrates the casual racism that exists elsewhere in the world (particularly Asia) of which most people in the UK are blissfully unaware. I can see this thread will replicate countless others on here but suffice to say race relations in this country are by comparison excellent and it's a real shame that there is a group of people trying to undo this good work by placing us all on a guilt trip.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
good luck with the chinese......if a politician wants to jeapordise the revenue raised by 270,000 annual visitors because of words in a magazine then more power to him guess.........over 3 billion chinese and they have comparatively a 0 % migrant population...........so far removed from the UK it's not even worth trying to explain.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
After watching programmes on gang culture recently I think its good advive for a foreigner in a strange country, I would not stray of the beaten track in many countries.
I too have watched Ross Kemp On Gangs and now never leave the house apart from a quick sprint to the newsagents each morning to pick up my copy of the Daily Mail. You can't be too careful.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
I live in China and see stuff every week though not daily. Black and Asian colleagues get a hard time. White is a bit more complex and thankfully I'm in a senior position in my business which counts for a lot, but still feel very non-chinese

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You should see Herr Tubthumper's guide to England.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here