Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex Roof

Jan 6, 2015
Anyone else notice the significant colour change in the roof? Obviously natural weathering plays a part but do you think the club knew it would turn as scummy green as it has ???

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Blends in though

o-TELETUBBY-HOUSE-570.jpg

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
When I drove past yesterday morning, there was a bloke on the roof cleaning it with some kind of power washer (this is what it looked like to me).

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I was thinking this other day. From blue to green. It must be mould/algae and not sure washing it will work long term, probably needs to be replaced at some point, but very much doubt it is high on the list of expenditure items right now as makes no difference to our ability to reach the Premier League.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
When I drove past yesterday morning, there was a bloke on the roof cleaning it with some kind of power washer (this is what it looked like to me).

The question was asked at the Supporters' club AGM to Paul Barber, who said a roof cleaning company would be there during the international break.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I feel sure that once cleansed back to pristine splendour the acoustics will improve so much that RR's ramblings will be audible and make sense.

Can't we keep it in a 'used' condition?

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
When I raised this subject a while ago and posted pictures to back up my claim, i was told I was colour-blind and there had been no change.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The white bullnose lining around the edge of the roofs has gotten very GRUBBY of late. Needs a scrub.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here