Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Seats in the stadium

yarno

Sep 6, 2016
Hello everyone

I'm Yarno from Antwerp (Belgium) and I'm planning to buy tickets for the match against Norwich City. It will be our first match we witness at the American Express Community Stadium, so we have no clue wich area we should pick.
My friends and I are looking for an area with a good atmosphere. :)
It would also be much appreciated if someone could us some tips about places we have to visit in Brighton.

Thank you in advance!

Yarno :bhasign:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Well may I be the first to say welcome to NSC and thank you for choosing the Amex to take in a game. I hope you enjoy the match. North stand is the best atmosphere - North West corner probably the best - I'm not sure which block this is but someone will tell you shortly I'm sure...

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
If you want atmosphere, go for the North Stand. Enjoy the game :)

Also, when you buy your tickets, the online confirmation tells you to get there 3 hours early. I'd ignore that!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Well may I be the first to say welcome to NSC and thank you for choosing the Amex to take in a game. I hope you enjoy the match. North stand is the best atmosphere - North West corner probably the best - I'm not sure which block this is but someone will tell you shortly I'm sure...

N1C or N1A

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Hello everyone

I'm Yarno from Antwerp (Belgium) and I'm planning to buy tickets for the match against Norwich City. It will be our first match we witness at the American Express Community Stadium, so we have no clue wich area we should pick.
It would also be much appreciated if someone could us some tips about places we have to visit in Brighton.

Thank you in advance!

Tickets page: https://www.seagullstickets.com/default.aspx

https://www.seagullstickets.com/en-...00/american express community stadium?hallmap Whn you click on this you can see the view.

1000200.png

Home fans at the North End. Tourists tend to go EIG but this is too near the away fans for home atmosphere. So go for the northern end of the stadium.

Flickr map https://www.flickr.com/map/?fLat=50.862005&fLon=-0.083203&zl=13&everyone_nearby=1

Guide to Football Stadia
http://www.footballgroundguide.com/...ip/amex-stadium-brighton-and-hove-albion.html

http://www.stadiumguide.com/falmer/

Last edited:

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
N1C or N1A

These are nearly sold out already

To get a view of the main stand E1F or anywhere on the east side, but this is the quieter part of the stadium.

Last edited:

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Hello everyone

Thank you in advance!

Glad to hear you are making the trip to our lovely stadium.

If you are thinking of travelling by train via Eurostar, there is a direct train from Ashford International to both Falmer stadium and to Brighton itself.

Go for the West Upper for a good view and good atmosphere, north end of the stand.

PG

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Glad to hear you are making the trip to our lovely stadium.

If you are thinking of travelling by train via Eurostar, there is a direct train from Ashford International to both Falmer stadium and to Brighton itself.

Go for the West Upper for a good view and good atmosphere, north end of the stand.

PG

Take binoculars if you are up there in the clouds. It is gonna be pretty full so the atmosphere is going to be quite good anywhere. The visiting fans are expected o make some noise from the south so pick the north end.

Does the Ashford train stop at Falmer? How are you getting to Brighton?

yarno

Sep 6, 2016
We haven't figured out yet how we will come to Brighton, but thank you very much with all the information you gave us! :)

yarno

Sep 6, 2016
Thank you all very much for the information you guys gave me!

Greetings from Belgium!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
You want N1C or N1D for the best atmosphere, back 10 or so rows all stand up.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Could this game be rearranged by Sky? :moo:

Edit I see they already have a Friday..late Saturday and Sunday game..so probably not

Jan 30, 2008
hello everyone

i'm yarno from antwerp (belgium) and i'm planning to buy tickets for the match against norwich city. It will be our first match we witness at the american express community stadium, so we have no clue wich area we should pick.
My friends and i are looking for an area with a good atmosphere. :)
it would also be much appreciated if someone could us some tips about places we have to visit in brighton.

Thank you in advance!

have you got a light boy???
regards
DR

yarno

Sep 6, 2016
I support KFCO Beerschot-Wilrijk. :D
Antwerp are our rivals since the 2 of us were founded. We hopefully play against them next year (we play in 3th division and Antwerp in 2nd). We are working on our way back to the Jupiler Pro League. (We had to start over again in 5th division, because Beerschot AC went bankrupt).
If you have the opportunity to come to Belgium and witness the derby (if we promote this year), you should really do it! It will be one of the biggest derbys in the history of Belgium football ;).

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
The North Stand followed by a visit to The Bulldog - will give you a real feel for the city and what it has to offer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here