Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A little update on my Twitch.TV journey...

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Hey everyone. While I know this isn't everybody's cup of tea I just wanted to update the kind folks that DID show interest back in February. I also wanted to show people the good you can do with this fun hobby.

- A few months ago my little channel raised just over £1000 on my 24 hour charity stream for Cavendish Cancer Care.

- I've recently switched from streaming via an Xbox One to a PC, this basically allows me to do so much more for the channels overall look etc. You can see the new intro video right here: http://youtu.be/oW2LdMbDsyE

- I've still got what I set out to get from streaming on Twitch. A great, friendly community and a lot of fun while streaming.

- At the end of this month (Friday 30th) I will be doing another 24.5 hour charity stream to try and raise money for The Rainbow Trust.

So, all in all I'm proper made up with what I have built in such little time 😊 Not bad for an old bloke with a wife and 5 kids haha.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
It's a good way of checking a video game out a little bit before you buy it. It's a good way to make new friends from all around the world. It has given me a platform to let my 'creativity' run wild. It's helped raise money for charities. It's kinda given me a bit of a social life I guess as I don't have chance to go out to the pub etc. There's just a few reasons I can think of.

I

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
It's a good way of checking a video game out a little bit before you buy it. It's a good way to make new friends from all around the world. It has given me a platform to let my 'creativity' run wild. It's helped raise money for charities. It's kinda given me a bit of a social life I guess as I don't have chance to go out to the pub etc. There's just a few reasons I can think of.

I

Thanks! I wasn't being arsey (hope it didn't come across that way), just didn't know anything about it.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Most of all though, it's a bit of fun.

Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of people on there that think they're gonna be a big star on it etc. There are also loads of trolls. But where aren't there any these days?

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Thanks! I wasn't being arsey (hope it didn't come across that way), just didn't know anything about it.

You really didn't mate. I'm happy to try my best to explain. I understand that it is quite a random concept to get your head around. I had to explain it to my parents! Haha

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here