Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A little update on my Twitch.TV journey...

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Hey everyone. While I know this isn't everybody's cup of tea I just wanted to update the kind folks that DID show interest back in February. I also wanted to show people the good you can do with this fun hobby.

- A few months ago my little channel raised just over £1000 on my 24 hour charity stream for Cavendish Cancer Care.

- I've recently switched from streaming via an Xbox One to a PC, this basically allows me to do so much more for the channels overall look etc. You can see the new intro video right here: http://youtu.be/oW2LdMbDsyE

- I've still got what I set out to get from streaming on Twitch. A great, friendly community and a lot of fun while streaming.

- At the end of this month (Friday 30th) I will be doing another 24.5 hour charity stream to try and raise money for The Rainbow Trust.

So, all in all I'm proper made up with what I have built in such little time 😊 Not bad for an old bloke with a wife and 5 kids haha.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
It's a good way of checking a video game out a little bit before you buy it. It's a good way to make new friends from all around the world. It has given me a platform to let my 'creativity' run wild. It's helped raise money for charities. It's kinda given me a bit of a social life I guess as I don't have chance to go out to the pub etc. There's just a few reasons I can think of.

I

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
It's a good way of checking a video game out a little bit before you buy it. It's a good way to make new friends from all around the world. It has given me a platform to let my 'creativity' run wild. It's helped raise money for charities. It's kinda given me a bit of a social life I guess as I don't have chance to go out to the pub etc. There's just a few reasons I can think of.

I

Thanks! I wasn't being arsey (hope it didn't come across that way), just didn't know anything about it.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Most of all though, it's a bit of fun.

Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of people on there that think they're gonna be a big star on it etc. There are also loads of trolls. But where aren't there any these days?

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Thanks! I wasn't being arsey (hope it didn't come across that way), just didn't know anything about it.

You really didn't mate. I'm happy to try my best to explain. I understand that it is quite a random concept to get your head around. I had to explain it to my parents! Haha

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here