Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please help support Chestnut Tree House

RuthCTH

Sep 5, 2016
Arundel
Thank you to Bozza for kindly giving permission to post this on the forum.

We are running a competition in which you have to predict what you believe will be the final Premier League table of the 2016/17 season. Each week you score points based on your picks and then big points are given for correct placings after the season finishes. Full details are on the website, where you can enter the competition for £3.50. The prize is £200 cash, a football shirt of your choosing with all names, numbers etc. and a brand new premier league matchball.

I'm sure many of you are aware of Chestnut Tree House children's hospice and the invaluable work they do in our region, however they rely solely on fundraising and donations to maintain their service. Follow the link on the website if you would like to know more about what they are doing, upcoming events etc.

the website for entry is www.premiermystic.co.uk and the closing date is this coming Saturday at 12:15pm as football resumes after the international break. This site will also be updated with weekly leaderboards and news throughout the season.

Please support if you can, it would really help :)

Ruth

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Bump.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Any chance of a little bump please? :)

How about a big bump?

Ganglion_cyst.jpeg

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Completed ..... and a bounce!

RuthCTH

Sep 5, 2016
Arundel
Sincere thanks to those of you who have entered the competition and helped with bumps! There is less than two days to go before the close of entry, so please support us if you can. We are some way off our target but you can enter online at www.premiermystic.co.uk for just £3.50.

You only need to input information once, no need to remember week after week. Unsurprisingly, many people have palace to finish 20th!

Ruth

RuthCTH

Sep 5, 2016
Arundel
Thanks to the four people who have entered from this forum. We have less than 24 hours before the entry deadline, and we really need many more people to get involved to avoid a bit of a disaster to be honest. Please if you can spare £3.50 and five minutes of your time, go to www.premiermystic.co.uk and help support this amazong local charity. Thank you

Ruth

RuthCTH

Sep 5, 2016
Arundel
One hour 'til the deadline for entries. I appreciate the few people who have supported us from this forum, however not sure what the point is in me posting one last bump as my previous message took over 12 hours to be moderated and by the time it was, it was nowhere near the front page.

Enjoy the game today if you're going.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here