Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall in need of our support

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Still feel guilty about the 4-1 play off mauling? Then read on...

Next Wednesday Lewisham Council's Cabinet could make a decision which would have a major impact on the future of Millwall and its Community Trust so we're urging fans of all football clubs to read and sign the 'Defend Our Den' petition:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Signed, and I'm looking forward to the responses of some of the more self righteous posters :lolol:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Signed, as although I do not like Millwall or their supporters we have been there and I wouldn't wish that on any other team and supporters.

How I feel too. I know two who are great guys who really don't fit the stereotype.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Well that cut me to the quick.

****note to self****
Never cross swords with the devastating wordsmith that is Voroshilov.

I am probably one of the so called''self righteous'' posters your post was probably aimed at ?

I shall surprise you because I have put some support to this issue in other ways in recent months. Actually despite their public and press reputation. Millwall as a club put more support into '' Kick it out'' (anti racist campaign) than any other club in the country.

It is a very well run club with a lot of brilliant people to work with, within it. - Hope I haven't shocked AM too much by my stance

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Signed, and I'm looking forward to the responses of some of the more self righteous posters :lolol:

Signed. Does that mean I'm no longer self-rightous? :mad:gutted :lolol:

ps my dad was a Bermondsey Millwall boy in the 30s. Sharpened coins were de rigeur in them days . . . . I am a veritable triumph over my DNA
:banana::cheers:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Signed. Does that mean I'm no longer self-rightous? :mad:gutted :lolol:

ps my dad was a Bermondsey Millwall boy in the 30s. Sharpened coins were de rigeur in them days . . . . I am a veritable triumph over my DNA
:banana::cheers:

All my mates are all Millwall fans and I lived in Bermondsey between 1994 and 2005

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
Signed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here