Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things that you bought that were a MASSIVE disappointment

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This is only a very small thing but it rates very high on my disappointment chart and goes back a number of years.

For years I'd heard about Hershey bars and how wonderful they were from various Americans and tv shows. I looked forward to buying one but never saw one until my first visit to the USA

WTF? they have to be the nastiest most disgusting chocolate bar it has ever been my misfortune to eat.

Do people really like that shit? Clearly they do.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Poor lad

6a0275e7-155e-40e6-a655-ad6a503b53f5.jpg

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
This is only a very small thing but it rates very high on my disappointment chart and goes back a number of years.

For years I'd heard about Hershey bars and how wonderful they were from various Americans and tv shows. I looked forward to buying one but never saw one until my first visit to the USA

WTF? they have to be the nastiest most disgusting chocolate bar it has ever been my misfortune to eat.

Do people really like that shit? Clearly they do.

Hershey's is the worst thing in the whole world to eat.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Isn't it because the original one was made with soured milk by accident, and they then kept that recipe because people seemed to be like it?!

Now you mention it....

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Macbook Pro. Purchased new December 2014. Would not boot up August 2016. £800 to repair say nice Apple man. No thanks says I.

That seems standard for Apple. Every product of theirs that I've had seems to go wrong a few months after the year's warranty ends

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
You actually bought that? Did you use it with your Dansette record player to play your Embassy records from Woolworths? ( I am assuming that you are old enough to have a clue what I am talking about!)

Sadly I am, but thanks for reminding me of Embassy Records. My first (and for sometime only) record was on Embassy ...Frankie & Johnny. I didn't in particular like it, but played it non stop for weeks, must have driven my parents mad! Could have been worse, they might have splashed out on a drum kit! :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here