Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kell Brook

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I hope that he wins on Saturday but cant see it sometimes boxers can move up 1 weight division and hold their own but it is rare they can go up 2 divisions, usually the jump is too big but I hope he does it.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I fear that he's going to take a pasting. Would love him to win but can't see it.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Disappointed yet again ....

attachment.php

Attachments

• kb.jpg
    kb.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 2,054

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I'm hoping (and sort of expecting, if I'm honest) that Brook will get a bit of a pasting at the weekend.

I admire the ambition and bravery he's showing but I think it's likely to be a bit much.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Kell seems to be taking the weight well. Looks big and lean. Unlike Khan when he moved up. From what i hear Kell normally comes into the ring 160+ on fight night anyway so would expect him to hydrate to 170/175 after friday's 160 limit.

The problem he has is that he is facing Golovkin. A monster at middleweight. Kell certainly has the Boxing ability to be Golovkin's toughest test yet but we do not know how he takes a punch against an average middleweight yet, let alone GGG.

Hope he can pull it off.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
The thing I love about watching GGG is his exceptional footwork. Normally this is how defensive boxers are defined, but GGG hits so hard because he seems to always set his front foot perfectly.

If you are looking for an upset Liam Beefy Smith has a much better chance in a couple of weeks.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
I'm hoping (and sort of expecting, if I'm honest) that Brook will get a bit of a pasting at the weekend.

I admire the ambition and bravery he's showing but I think it's likely to be a bit much.

I'll be cheering him on. Respect to him for getting in there - but in reality it's madness.

I also hope triple g is a legend & I can say I saw him - so won't be disappointed with either result. I just hope it goes 5 rounds (unlikely)

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Golovkin looked a bit drained at the press conference yesterday. I've heard plenty of rumours that he has been struggling in camp, possibly suffering an illness.

If you are thinking of puting money on Brook, do it before the weigh in as if GGG looks bad Brooks price will drop.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here