Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone got a spare car park ticket for The Bridge car park on Saturday v Brentford?

hertsseagull

hertsseagull
May 15, 2011
Hi,

The Bridge car park tickets have sold out sooner than normal, I think there may be something on at the Uni.

Anyway, if anyone has bought one they can no longer use, please let me know, happy to buy at face value.

Thanks

@hertssseagull

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Hi,

The Bridge car park tickets have sold out sooner than normal, I think there may be something on at the Uni.

Anyway, if anyone has bought one they can no longer use, please let me know, happy to buy at face value.

Thanks

@hertssseagull

I'm pretty sure when you buy one of these you give your car registration number and the ticket is only valid for that car (appears in large letters on the print at home ticket).

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I'm pretty sure when you buy one of these you give your car registration number and the ticket is only valid for that car (appears in large letters on the print at home ticket).
Only the print at home ones have the reg on them, although in this case it's immaterial. The bridge tickets have not sold out, they were never for sale for this game as apparently they need the bridge for a load of 1901 who are being shifted from the uni.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here